Start Your Own Fundraising Page Today!
Thank you so much for thinking of GEMS! There are many ways to give, and we're here to help in you any way we can. By creating a fundraising page, you are helping to support GEMS' girls and young women and make a positive impact in their lives!
Here's a suggested list of fundraising ideas:
1. Gift your birthday - Share your birthday with our girls and young women by asking your friends to donate to GEMS in lieu of a birthday gift.
2. Share the holiday cheer! –Be sure to include GEMS on your holiday wishlist. Ask your loved ones for a donation on behalf of our loved ones- our girls and young women. So make that list (and check it twice)
3. Lace up! – Setting your race goals? Why not set your fundraising goals too? Ask your friends to support your race by supporting your cause. You can help our girls thrive as you strive for the finish line!
4. Be a wedding belle! – Ask your family and friends to make a donation to GEMS in place of a gift for your wedding.
5. Catch a flick! – Host a screening of our documentary Very Young Girls or your favorite movie and add a fundraising component. Donate what you would have spent on tickets and snacks. Pass the popcorn, please!
6.Get creative!!– We’ve seen some great fundraising ideas, and if you have one, let us know! We’ve love to hear about it.